Earthdoom Forum: We need your suggestions Guys - Earthdoom Forum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

We need your suggestions Guys Every little idea helps

#1 User is offline   Crims 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 18-July 10
  • Locationuk

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:39 PM

i think the time has come for some drastic changes to be made for Earthdoom, am i correct killah?

we need all your ideas for Earthdoom 2 because this game is going to get spiced up nicely!

what are you guys wanting?

all ideas shall be taken into account!
0

#2 User is offline   killah 

  • Administrator
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 04-February 10
  • LocationNorway

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:01 PM

View PostCrims, on 20 July 2010 - 09:39 PM, said:

i think the time has come for some drastic changes to be made for Earthdoom, am i correct killah?

we need all your ideas for Earthdoom 2 because this game is going to get spiced up nicely!

what are you guys wanting?

all ideas shall be taken into account!


Yup, definitely. With my new job I have learned a LOT, and I'm able to put this knowledge into good use. Also, I have access to some really nice graphics, so if anyone has any ideas for a cool theme or a banner, please let me know and I'll get it implemented.

Let me know what you want me to prioritize, and it will be done. Nicer graphics? New research? New features?
Game Creator. Admin. And everything else, since year 2000.
0

#3 User is offline   Crash 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 09-July 11
  • LocationLondon
  • Years played?:9

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:42 PM

View Postkillah, on 12 December 2010 - 10:01 PM, said:

Yup, definitely. With my new job I have learned a LOT, and I'm able to put this knowledge into good use. Also, I have access to some really nice graphics, so if anyone has any ideas for a cool theme or a banner, please let me know and I'll get it implemented.

Let me know what you want me to prioritize, and it will be done. Nicer graphics? New research? New features?


Another Squad
0

#4 User is offline   killah 

  • Administrator
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 04-February 10
  • LocationNorway

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:15 PM

View PostCrash, on 09 July 2011 - 04:42 PM, said:

Another Squad


A fourth squad that can attack AND defend, or just one of the actions?
Game Creator. Admin. And everything else, since year 2000.
0

#5 User is offline   JesseC 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 23-September 11
  • LocationUS
  • Years played?:0

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:46 PM

In this current game.

I have confirmed multi accounts

Webster ID# 39
Marsmellow ID# 3

&

angel ID# 15
Berjan ID# 2

again these are confirmed multies that I have, Im sure there are more.
0

#6 User is offline   odin 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 28-September 11
  • Locationuk
  • Years played?:0

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:09 PM

I am positive marshmellow and Webster are multi accounts, I have lost a lot to Webster due to him using his other account to defend while massing troops with the other account to hit me,
I think either troops lost on him need returning with his account deleted or a new round starting but again the multi accounts need deleting...
0

#7 User is offline   odin 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 28-September 11
  • Locationuk
  • Years played?:0

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:32 PM

Also as for suggestions, how about a resource attack/raid to steal resources.
0

#8 User is offline   killah 

  • Administrator
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 04-February 10
  • LocationNorway

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:42 PM

View PostJesseC, on 26 September 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

In this current game.

I have confirmed multi accounts

Webster ID# 39
Marsmellow ID# 3

&

angel ID# 15
Berjan ID# 2

again these are confirmed multies that I have, Im sure there are more.

I'll take a look at this later today :)
Game Creator. Admin. And everything else, since year 2000.
0

#9 User is offline   killah 

  • Administrator
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 04-February 10
  • LocationNorway

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:43 PM

View Postodin, on 28 September 2011 - 01:32 PM, said:

Also as for suggestions, how about a resource attack/raid to steal resources.

You mean spying to steal resoruces?
Game Creator. Admin. And everything else, since year 2000.
0

#10 User is offline   odin 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 28-September 11
  • Locationuk
  • Years played?:0

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:44 PM

Yeah that would work well :)

Also to reduce multis there should be a limit placed that means u cannot defend some1 less than 5 times your size and hence marshmellow account could not protect Webster etc so multis would be less useful and hopefully ppl wud stop cheating
0

#11 User is offline   killah 

  • Administrator
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 04-February 10
  • LocationNorway

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:28 PM

View Postodin, on 28 September 2011 - 01:44 PM, said:

Yeah that would work well :)

Also to reduce multis there should be a limit placed that means u cannot defend some1 less than 5 times your size and hence marshmellow account could not protect Webster etc so multis would be less useful and hopefully ppl wud stop cheating


You could still create a lot of multi accounts and farm them, that kind of protection wouldn't prevent or limit that in any way.

It's hard to effectively prevent multi accounts, but I have some ideas for a system that should be able to automatically find multis more effectively, if you'd be willing to help me betatest it next round?
Game Creator. Admin. And everything else, since year 2000.
0

#12 User is offline   odin 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 28-September 11
  • Locationuk
  • Years played?:0

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:16 PM

Yeah I'm keen for another round :)
0

#13 User is offline   buddha 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 19-August 11
  • LocationChicago, IL, u.s.a
  • Years played?:0

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:29 AM

The only issue I find with this game is that only 2 ships matter in this game.
1 is the grabbers, the other is the ares. Ares to wipe out medusas and grabbers to snatch land. One issue with this is if someone has no medusas, all I have to do is send 200 grabbers at a time and despite that they are destroyed in the first tick attack, i'll still win land. it also seems that regardless if there nothing there to oppose them, they still grab mines and land and die. I say that if none of them survive the first 3 attacks, they shouldn't get anything.

As for the defense, I think its good for now, figure the more I build up, the faster things are destroyed that are sent at me. I just think there could be a better balance. If I can come up with a more detailed suggestion, i'll post it.
0

#14 User is offline   killah 

  • Administrator
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 04-February 10
  • LocationNorway

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:58 PM

View Postbuddha, on 23 November 2011 - 07:29 AM, said:

The only issue I find with this game is that only 2 ships matter in this game.
1 is the grabbers, the other is the ares. Ares to wipe out medusas and grabbers to snatch land. One issue with this is if someone has no medusas, all I have to do is send 200 grabbers at a time and despite that they are destroyed in the first tick attack, i'll still win land. it also seems that regardless if there nothing there to oppose them, they still grab mines and land and die. I say that if none of them survive the first 3 attacks, they shouldn't get anything.

As for the defense, I think its good for now, figure the more I build up, the faster things are destroyed that are sent at me. I just think there could be a better balance. If I can come up with a more detailed suggestion, i'll post it.


Game-balancing is in itself a difficult task, especially because it requires extensive testing, as well as the fact that I have made several modifications in the past in order to balance everything as much as possible.

If you are able to compile a short list of ideas/suggestions for balancing, then I will consider this and look into the statistics of the units in the game, in order to try to balance things better.
Game Creator. Admin. And everything else, since year 2000.
0

#15 User is offline   JesseC 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 23-September 11
  • LocationUS
  • Years played?:0

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:55 PM

Fix Email system.... I need my password to login....
0

#16 User is offline   killah 

  • Administrator
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 04-February 10
  • LocationNorway

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:38 PM

View PostJesseC, on 26 August 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

Fix Email system.... I need my password to login....


Hi, what exactly is the problem? I don't know of any problems.
Also, what is your account name? I can take a look at it and see if there is something wrong with the email address.
Game Creator. Admin. And everything else, since year 2000.
0

#17 Guest_NickJ_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:54 PM

You guys ever thought of adding a games section?
0

#18 User is offline   bogdanbogdys 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 15-April 13
  • LocationRomania
  • Years played?:1

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:45 PM

View Postodin, on 28 September 2011 - 12:32 PM, said:

Also as for suggestions, how about a resource attack/raid to steal resources.

This is a very good idea. I'd love to see it in the next game
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users